Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm from the Lou, and I'm proud

I had something I wanted to write about today, but I can't remember it now. Lil J was up so much last night that the only thing running through my head right now is "shimmy shimmy cocoa puff, shimmy shimmy rah, shimmy shimmy cocoa puff, shimmy shimmy pow!" Seriously. It's like the mantra of a zombie that grew up in the 80's. You know what was cool about being 8 in 1982? Nothing that I can remember, actually. It's all a blur of cassette tapes, jelly bracelets and polyester socks. Am I making any sense? I can't tell. I'm completely delirious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is lil J doing?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

His breathing is good, but we're afraid his teeth are coming in now. Apparently, the steroids can delay things like teeth coming in, so now that we're tapering them, it would make sense. I just have this feeling like I'm not going to get to sleep again until I'm 50.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home