Friday, July 18, 2008

Robble robble robble

We had a pediatrician appointment this morning. It went well. My mother-in-law went with us, and that was a huge help. It's amazing how much easier these trips are when you have somebody to help carry the three bags, open doors while you carry the 20-pound baby, warn you of incoming spit-ups, etc.... She was also taking some pictures of Lil J in the exam room while we waited for the doctor. He was shredding that paper they put on the exam table, and it was pretty cute. Unfortunately, she showed me some of the pics, and I was in the back, and I have now realized I look awful. Ugh. I might be a little hard on myself, but I look heavy, my hair is a mess and (not to get too graphic here but it must be said) I really liked my chest when it was smaller. I felt skinnier when I was 9 months pregnant, no joke. I think I'm going to get on the Sears website and see if I can buy a few muumuus. That's right. I'm giving up and completely letting myself go. Whoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sad thing is, even if mumus became high fashion, somehow the skinny people would look awesome in them and the fat people would still just look fat :(

I too was a victim of photos... After I saw myself in all of Logan's b-day pics, I knew something had to be done.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I can only hope that some day soon, liposuction costs the same thing as a Big Mac, because I would be on that like white on rice.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home