Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How dare you break wind before me!

So last night J, Lil J and I went to look at a house in the neighborhood where we'd like to move. In the ad, it sounded like it would be a pretty good fit for us. And walking through the upstairs (it was a bi-level), everything seemed pretty nice. But then we walked into the lower level. People, there was a jacuzzi bathtub just sitting in the middle of the room. Well, ok, it was in the corner, but it was just out there in the open. What in the world is that about? There was a complete bathroom on that level that had its own door and everything, but the owners still installed a tub in the middle of the family room? I'm sorry? I was trying to reason out why somebody would do such a thing, but we've basically concluded that there were some parties going on in that house of which we don't want any more information. Ewww. Bathtub in the middle of the room...who does that? So the house search continues. Maybe the next one will have a horse just standing in the kitchen. It is a weird world out there, folks.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see a lot of strange things when you start looking at houses! I'm excited that you have started your search!

8:47 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

How fun that you are house hunting!! you will definitely see some strange things!
That does gross me out about the tub..but hot tubs gross me out in general.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

To be honest, I don't get the allure of the hot tub either. In general, I don't like things to be hot and germy.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And something is telling me that this particular hot tub had quite a few germs...

12:17 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know! Yuck!

12:49 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

They are hot and germy and I just don't get why people want to sit around in them and socialize?

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home