Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dad is great...give us the chocolate cake

I just saw that Rebecca Romijn is pregnant with twins. Dang, how many actresses is that lately who have had twins? I love how most of them are past 35, but they won't admit they had fertility treatments. I mean, COME ON, who are you trying to kid? When Angelina finally fessed up that they used in vitro, I read a statistic that said a woman her age (33) has a 1% chance of having twins naturally, but the odds go up to 25% if you use in vitro. So Jennifer Lopez, Marcia Cross, Julia Roberts, et al, I'm on to you. The jig is up!

And every time I use the phrase "the jig is up," I think of that episode of Roseanne where Roseanne, Dan and Jackie get high in the bathroom, eat pudding pops and almost get busted when the kids come home. When one of them is knocking on the bathroom door, Jackie (who's sitting in the tub) yells "the jig is up!" and whisks the shower curtain closed. Isn't that something that I can remember that so well, but I have forgotten how to spell my middle name before? Disturbing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I remembered that Roseanne 'cause it sounds pretty freaking funny. Jackie was the best.

And yeah, those ladies probably all used in vitro.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Maybe that clip is on YouTube somewhere. I'll have to try to find that for you. And, yeah, I always thought Jackie and Dan were funnier than Roseanne.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found it!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Awesome! That's so cool you found it!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home