Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Touch me and I yell "rat."

I think I might be a robot. Otherwise, how could I possibly be surviving another night of Lil J being up, fussy, crying and only wanting to be walked and held? I'm a robot! Or, to be more precise, I'm an ANNdroid! Yeah, the poor little guy is still dealing with that fever. Even when the Tylenol is working, he's coming in at around 100 degrees. I really had no idea how hot babies can get when they're sick. I can't even remember the last time I had a fever like this...probably because it's been like 32 years. But Grandma S. is watching him this morning, and she's got lots of experience with the sick kids, so she'll probably figure something out that J and I never even thought of. Grandmas are cool like that. They are veritable fonts of information...not like us robots that can only do what we're programmed to do.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry he's still got the fever. I hope the doctor can figure something out and quick. This is neverending for you guys.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little pookie! I hope he feels better soon!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thanks, guys. I'll let you know what they say after he gets his xrays done today.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home