Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The town elders cluck their tongues and say "What is to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

I just got this picture in email from my mother-in-law. I don't know how she did it (because J and I have been trying for days without success), but she got a really good picture of all of Lil J's teeth so far. You can even see the right front tooth making it's way toward the outer layer of gum. Behold:
And, let me tell you something, those suckers are sharp! I understand that, if we follow the guidelines, we are supposed to take Lil J to the dentist around his first birthday. Ok, but I'm not sure the dentist knows what he's getting into. I might bring some light armor for him just to be on the safe side.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! That is a great picture!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! We just took Logan to the dentist for the first time. If you can, try to find a pediatric dentist b/c ours was GREAT with Logan!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I don't know how pediatric dentists get anything done. It would be like trying to floss a snapping turtle. Ouch.

9:23 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Cute picture!!

I highly recommend a pediatric dentist, too!! They are truly a gift from the heavens.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chubby little cheeks- so freakin' cute!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home