Friday, September 05, 2008

Viggy, Viggy, Viggy, you have been a bad monkey!

We're taking Lil J to the pediatrician this afternoon to have his breathing checked out. It's been a few weeks since he stopped the steroids, and you can hear him breathe again. It's pretty discouraging. He's definitely not as bad as he was a couple months ago before he had his bronchoscopy, but he doesn't sound good either. I'll let you know what the doctor says. I'm also kind of curious to see if they weigh and measure him today. If they don't do it today, I know they will in a couple more weeks at his 9 month appointment, but I'm ultra-curious about his size right now. I look at that kid, and I would swear he's already the size of an 18-month-old. He's doing that thing when I'm holding him where he stiffens his entire body and goes all dead weight on me, and I can't hold him, so I have to put him down. And then he realizes what happened and wants back up, so I'm about yay close to having a hernia because he can't decide if he wants to be up or down. The boy is no lightweight, that's all I'm saying. At this rate, by the time he's 6, he'll be beating up entire gangs of bikers. With HIS CHEEKS.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw! But you gotta love those cheeks! And its good he'll be able to hold his own!

Logan has started to chunk out in the recent months- ha!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I do like the chunky babies. I'm amazed these days by how different baby boys look from baby girls. I didn't realize the boys get bigger than girls so quickly.

10:01 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Let us know what the dr says!!

The theme for EH's class this week was "all about me" (isn't it ALWAYS about them?) and one of the art projects was them drawing themselves and the teacher measured and weighed them...EH is 41" tall and 34 pounds...she hasn't gained much weight lately, but she has grown a lot!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has the best cheeks!

Yes, please let us know what the pediatrician says.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home