Thursday, July 16, 2009

Electric mobility now!

It's time to set up the donation can so that we can raise enough money for me to finally get that Hoveround we've been talking about. I called the nurse on Monday and she determined that I indeed have the sciatica, and that is why my left leg is basically useless and I'm hobbling around like the last surviving WWI vet. And you know what is really disturbing about this? I still have six weeks to go until the due date. 6 WEEKS! And since the nurse said that this will go away once the baby's born, I am therefore giving my uterus daily pep talks to encourage it to start contracting. As long as she makes it to full term, I am totally ok with her coming a little early. This is so painful, I'm even considering asking my OB to induce me at 36 weeks. And, of course, she'll laugh at me and tell me to get bent, which she should. But I'm just saying. It hurts, is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home