Friday, July 17, 2009

She's a fatty bobalatty, fatty bobalatty

You know what? I don't think Robert Goulet gets the props he deserves. I noticed the other day that he's the voice singing You've Got a Friend in Me at the end of Toy Story 2, and I said to J, "Hey! That's Robert Goulet singing!" and J had no idea who I was talking about. Sad. It's Goulet! Does nobody appreciate the Goulet anymore? Well, actually, apparently Will Ferrell does. I just found this random clip on YouTube. Never seen it before, but I'm glad I have now. Don't know what the deal is with the whale in the back though. I guess some things transcend explanation.

And I'm getting a real craving for some Sonic French toast sticks. Anybody want to run over there and pick some up for me? I would, see, but I have this gimpy leg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home