Thursday, June 15, 2006

That'll do, pig...that'll do

I hate being stressed about work. Yesterday was one of those days full of tension, crisis and minor freak-outs. I mean, it's still a library, so it's not as bad as having to defend your coke-snorting boss to the press, but it's still annoying. Sometimes I just don't enjoy being mid-level at my job. I am completely terrified of being in a position of heavy responsibility, but there must be advantages to being able to say to an underling "I have made up my mind. Do what I tell you. And then fetch me a biscuit and stop crying."

This is a picture I took from the web and look at whenever I'm getting those tense knots in my stomach from situations I can't control. Behold the Autobahn Sow:



I love that pig.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Gunther the Autobahn Sow. Heh. I also like the name Albert for him. Doesn't he look jolly?

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love Autobahn Sow! i wish i were that jovial! :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home