Thursday, June 28, 2007

He was always a rep-tile

Sweet cracker sandwich, Pepcid is a miracle worker. I finally went and got some last night because I was practically burning the cat's fur off when I breathed on him, and five minutes after I chewed the pill, I was feeling better. Ahh, sweet relief. And because the heartburn wasn't a problem, I slept a lot better, so it's entirely possible that I won't be falling asleep at my keyboard today and melting it with my mouth at the same time. My supervisor is going to be so relieved.

I saw Bruce Willis on The Daily Show last night. I'm seriously considering going to see Die Hard 4 soon. That and Transformers as long as the reviews for it aren't terrible. This is a good summer for those of us in our 30's who are keen to relive our lives from the 80's. All you have to do is ignore the iphone and go to a movie theatre. Heck, last time we went to the movies, I even saw a girl in leg warmers. And it's possible it was Soleil Moon Frye herself. It's possible!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get bad heartburn until the end of my 2nd/beginning of my 3rd trimester and I could never tell what foods were going to trigger it! I'm glad you are feeling better though :)

9:10 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

yeah for Pepcid!! the only thing that ever gave me heartburn was orange juice and margaritas. just kidding about the margaritas! ha ha, i crack myself up.
:)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, a margarita sounds good. I'm telling you, there are some days when sips of Gatorade aren't cutting it, and all I want is a cold beer. And I don't even like beer that much.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was good with avoiding alcohol for a really long time... but recently I've had a few sips (ok half a can) of NA beer. There is still a little alcohol in those, but I figure that he's all formed by now... and there is probably the same amount of alcohol in mouth wash for Pete's sake!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Dude, I remember my friend telling me that when her mother was pregnant with her, she'd have a beer with dinner every once in a while and it never hurt my friend one bit. I certainly wouldn't think half a non-alcoholic beer would be a problem. Heck, those chicks on Maury do shots in their first trimester and the baby's ok. I don't understand nature sometimes.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend partied through her whole pregnancy and her baby turned out absolutely fine. Of course she didn't know she was pregnant. Seriously!

Ok, my word verification is yahtc.
yaht-c! Yahtzee! Get it?

1:01 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

How long did she go not realizing she was pregnant? I still can't believe women go 9 months and have no idea.

1:32 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

my doctor told me that a little bit of wine at the end of my pregnancy was perfectly fine...I took him up on it and it actually helped me relax and sleep better. By the end, I was like a bus in our little bed, and was not sleeping well...drink a little bit of wine? ZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

"like a bus in our little bed"...that line cracked me up!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new paula abdul reality show starts tonight on bravo!! could it be the answer summer woes?? probably not, but it could be mildly entertaining between deal or no deal and the office reruns!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw her 6 weeks before she delivered and she didn't look at all pregnant. She went to the hospital with severe abdominal pain. The doctor was like, "Uh, you're in labor."

YAY for The Office tonight!!!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home