Thursday, June 21, 2007

You're pretty good for a quadriped

It is so odd to write in this blog during the summer because I have nothing to say about tv besides "there's nothing on tv right now." I feel so lost. I've actually been reading books and playing computer games at night to keep myself occupied. Maybe I should start watching Age of Love just to give myself something to talk about with people. Hold on, wait a sec, never mind...my stomach isn't strong enough to take reality dating shows at this time.

I'm so happy this morning because I finally slept last night. Whee! J helped me avoid a nap in the evening, so I did much better sleeping through the night. J was kidding with me yesterday saying I'm like his toddler and how he has to keep me up during the day so I can sleep through the night. And I can't even argue with him because it's absolutely true. I even rub my eyes and whine in a real high pitch when I'm sleepy. Waaah!

3 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

I was saying yesterday how horrible TV is this summer. I keep thinking reality tv has already hit a new low but then another one comes along! Age of Love is bad and America's Got Talent just makes me cringe.

You will find yourself doing strange things to keep your baby/child awake so they can either eat when you get home and then sleep longer OR sometimes the 10-15 snooze in the car will RUIN an afternoon nap...believe me, I know. :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Hee, I love it when parents try to wear their kids out. My favorite was when my sister was trying to keep her 3-year-old up all day and he finally gave out WHILE he was eating pizza at the table. Just conked out completely.

And, you're right, tv stinks right now. I'd really rather watch reruns than this reality garbage.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Project Runway has got to be starting soon, right?

I should have told you a few weeks ago to watch Traveler. It's very exciting. About as realistic as 24 but still exciting.

I'm glad you slept last night!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home