Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It looks like a big Tylenol

Well, I finished my section of library inventory yesterday. It wasn't easy because it's basically standing out in the stacks all day making sure each and every book is where it's supposed to be, and all I wanted to do was yak on the shelves. But I persevered and made it through without soiling anything or anyone. Score!

I just realized the 4th of July is only two short weeks away. I'm not a huge fan of the 4th of July only because it's usually so hot at that time of year, but I do love the fireworks, hot dogs and those red, white and blue popsicles. I'll have to see if anybody we know is having a cookout that day. I know I'm not supposed to eat a hot dog, but I wouldn't mind smelling one, and if I can find those popsicles, I'd be happy. Mmm...holidays. They're all about the food with me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think 1 well cooked hotdog would hurt you if you really want it :)

8:45 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

A Hebrew National hot dog would be fine cooked, I am sure! Those are the only ones I buy...all natural and, as you know, they answer to a higher authority!
ha ha!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too also LOVE hot dogs- so i boil it first then grill it for that great grill taste! Yum-O!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember reading something one time where Ricki Lake said she ate a hot dog for lunch every day while she was pregnant. I like hot dogs and don't think it's wrong to eat one occasionally while pregnant, but really Ricki...

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yeah, a hot dog every day is just gross. But that's encouraging to know I can eat one as long as it's well-cooked and preferably natural. Excellent! I do love a good dog.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home