Thursday, September 11, 2008

Always look eye

Lil J had his first swing ride this past weekend. He seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit. Although, if you look closely, you can see the tips of his fingers are white from gripping those bars so tight. Better safe than facedown in a pile of mulch, I always say.

I was dreaming about tornadoes again last night. Maybe it's all the talk of hurricanes, but tornadoes seem to be in the forefront of my mind today. And it's odd because it's actually quite cool here. Not tornadoe-y weather at all. But sometimes tornadoes are like cobras--they strike when you least expect it. "Sweep the leg!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karate Kid references - I LOVE IT!

I'm glad he liked the swing :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I need to watch the Karate Kid again soon. That one is ca-lassic.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya gotta love the Karate Kid.

I'm so jealous of your cooler weather! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your tornado dreams aren't predictive.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I gotta admit, the weather lately has been sweet. It's jacket weather, which means Thanksgiving isn't far off. Nice.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swings are so much fun! My parents put one up in our backyard- and Eva Cate loves it! Glad he likes it too!

Cool weather is lovely- but the humidity stinks up here- ugh!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home