Friday, September 12, 2008

Guys, "Goose" is spelled with two "o"s

Have you ever been so tired that you're perpetually dizzy? I can't believe I drove to work like this. And DIDN'T kill anybody. Amazing. Yeah, Lil J was so hopped up from the steroids last night that he went to bed at 9 and woke up at 11, 12:30, 2:30, 3:30, and 4:30. I finally got to sleep from 5:30 to 6:30 and dreamt I started taking antidepressants to deal with it. That is what I was dreaming about. Medicating myself in order to get through the day. People, that is just sad. I feel like I'm about to fall out of my chair.

In good news, however, J's side of the family is celebrating those of us with September birthdays tomorrow, and I hear I'm getting a chocolate chip cookie cake. Righteous. As soon as they bring that out, I'm grabbing it and hightailing to the minivan to house on that thing. Word. Up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Ann, you poor thing.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely mother of the year :) Hang in there and enjoy your cookie cake :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I've concluded that any "Mother of the Year" should be awarded a sedative instead of a ribbon. That's what I'm saying.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"m so glad that he's doing ok with the medication-except for the sleep thing! Hang in there hon!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home