Thursday, November 19, 2009

All my years of training have prepared me for this moment

I was going through some email yesterday and happened upon some pictures my sister-in-law sent me. They were taken in September at the birthday party for me and two of our nephews. The following one amused me because this is certainly NOT Lil J's usual expression when he sees cake:



In fact, we usually lure him to these get-togethers by telling him that he can see Grandma, Grandpa and CAKE, and he totally goes for it. Maybe he was just mad at how long it was taking me to remove candles. That would make more sense.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ashley said...

Priceless look! He's probably wondering if he could get away with just diving in before you're done! :-)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Good point! That look might be "scheming" more than "disappointed."

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home