Thursday, August 06, 2009

I'm a mog

Today is the day that half the library staff is taking off to go to a conference 2 hours away. For the most part, I'm glad I get to stay here and not have to worry about going into labor in a different town or somebody else's car (although that's only slightly more frightening than going into labor in my own car), but I found out yesterday that the librarians are all going to a party tonight that features a build-your-own-taco bar. Mmmm. And then there's an ice cream social afterwards. Just think, if I was free to roam around a build-your-own-taco bar and ice cream social, I could probably eat whatever I wanted, and nobody would say anything. It would be like letting a hungry grizzly bear loose in a Golden Corral. Think of the carnage! That dessert station would be toast!

2 Comments:

Anonymous katie said...

Perhaps that's the real reason everyone convinced you not to go... not that whole silly labor thing.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

They were afraid I'd embarrass them at the taco bar? You might be on to something there.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home