Friday, August 07, 2009

She sleeps above the covers...three feet above the covers!

I don't know how this happened, but we've got a sprinter on our hands. I was sitting on the porch with Lil J yesterday when J came home from work, and when Lil J saw his Daddy, he got excited and started jogging down the sidewalk to see him. And then he just kept going. Apparently, those two jogged over a mile around the neighborhood while I waited for them. From what J was telling me, Lil J would stop every once in a while to point out rocks, flowers, holes and bugs, but he was pretty much jogging the whole way. This is astounding to me. It must come from J's side of the family. As I'm always telling people, my lineage is very Eastern European, and those people are not designed for swiftness. We are a people meant to carry heavy loads on our backs and beat mules with massive logs. And this is why you never see a Pole winning the New York Marathon. True story.

4 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Ann, you crack me up...always have, always will!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Ashley said...

Love it!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

And, I swear, I'm not even making this stuff up!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous katie said...

Love today's movie quote :)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home