Thursday, August 13, 2009

You tell that pile of worm-ridden filth that he'll get no such pleasure from us

Again, probably being overly critical of myself here, but I went in the bathroom this morning and was concerned by how my face appears. It sort of reminds me of this:

Fortunately, I have not recently looked upon the power of God, so I don't think my face is actually melting off, but it does sort of seem like the skin that used to be up around my cheeks is pooling toward my chin. Sigh. I've got to stop looking at myself until...well, I would say until the baby's born, but it takes me a while to bounce back, so maybe I'll just hold off on mirrors until about 2011. That might be a better idea.

3 Comments:

Anonymous alisa said...

I will forever have that scene from Indiana Jones burned in my memory. And I'm sure that you are indeed being overly critical. Even though you won't let us see a current picture of you, I bet you're stunning as ever.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous katie said...

The 'pregnancy glow' is a sham!

But I agree with Alisa, you are definitely being overly critical!

And Alisa - Taxicab Baby would be an awesome name for a band!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That part where the bad guy gets hacked by the airplane propellers? That's another one that's burned into my brain, too. And you don't even see anything.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home