Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You cut me real deep just now

I saw a house yesterday where the homeowners had both a pumpkin on the porch and a Christmas wreath on the door. And that's just confusing. We have too much decorative flora overlap (or "floverlap," as I like to call it) this time of year. If she'd thrown a cornucopia out there, my head would have exploded. That being said, I am so psyched for Thanksgiving tomorrow! Food! Plus, we get out of work at noon today, so there is just nothing to complain about at all. Man, I love me some Thanksgiving. I could wax poetic for hours about the yams, cranberries, turkey, etc.... But I'll try to restrain myself. Partly because it's not even 9:30 and I'm already hungry for lunch. My nonstop snacking the days I'm home make my days at work particularly difficult, I don't mind saying. This could be a rough morning after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home