Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are you suggesting I'm not who I say I am?

Lots to tell you, lots to tell you. First off, the party on Saturday was fun. Lil J had a great time playing with his new toys, and it was fabulous seeing everybody who came. My favorite part, however, was the next morning, when J and I were sitting on the couch with Tiny H and Lil J was off playing in the other room. Next thing we know, he toddles over to us with frosting all over his face and fingers and says "Mmm, cake good!" He'd been in the dining room sticking his fingers into the leftover cake. Heh. That's my boy.
And Tiny H has been flipping over like crazy lately! You can't even keep her on her back to change her diaper. Here is evidence:

And, lastly, I got a call from my GI doctor on Friday night with a diagnosis after the biopsies. I have a condition called eosinophilic esophagitis. Basically, my esophagus is getting inflamed with white blood cells for some reason. I'm on asthma medication (except that I swallow it instead of inhaling it) and we're hoping that'll help with the swallowing. As my Mom said, Lil J and I get the weirdest diseases. We're just too cool for lame stuff like, you know, colds.

3 Comments:

Anonymous katie said...

I love that look of "now I rolled over, now what?"

My brother had an eosinophlic granuloma which amounted to a benign tumor on his rib that they had to cut out. Hope the meds work for you!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous alisa said...

Oooh, I'm glad to hear they diagnosed what's going on. Like Katie, I hope the meds help. Not being able to swallow can't be a fun thing.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I am lucky that I can get food down. Apparently, some people have to gag themselves and try again. Gross! Let's hope it never gets that bad.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home