Thursday, December 03, 2009

I do not like the cone of shame

My mother-in-law was telling us this morning that there's new evidence out there that it's good for you to only eat one meal a day. If that's true, just KILL ME NOW. I have no idea how people do that...heck, I'm up to eating about 4 or 5 times a day now. Once? The heck?

I actually am quite fearful that my GI doctor is going to give me a bunch of dietary restrictions if my scope is bad enough next week. 'Cause even though I don't smoke or drink, even I know there are things I do that don't exactly help with the heartburn. Like, say, drinking pop, considering chocolate to be a food group, throwing fits if I don't get pizza once a week, stuff like that. But, dang, if he tells me I have to cut that stuff out, I won't have any vices left. I'll have to take up shoplifting or cursing a lot. Ugh. What a pain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

Could it be a really big meal that takes all day to eat???

Hoping for the best with your scope!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

THAT I would be ok with.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Hannah Barnaby said...

I can't see how eating one meal a day could be good for you at all. Even medieval peasants ate more than once a day. What about all the talk about keeping your metabolism steady by eating a whole bunch of small meals? Huh? Huh? (p.s. So good to have you blogging again! Welcome back!)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home