Friday, October 29, 2010

The Monster Mash



We had a delightful trick-or-treat experience last night. Jon the Fireman stayed out waaaay longer than I expected, and Heidi the Pooh fell asleep in the stroller, so all was good. I handed out candy on the porch while J went with the kids from house to house. That was interesting. All the kids were very polite and I saw a lot of cute costumes, but the highlight had to be a young man dressed like Bruce Lee who did a running backflip off our hickory tree. That is something you don't see every day.

But now we have Thanksgiving to look forward to. Nice. I love me some Thanksgiving. Of course, in the next month we've also got two doctor's appointments for Tiny H, 3 more exams to grade and the grind of getting classes ready every week. So it'll probably go by way quicker than I realize...shoot, it just occurred to me that I'm already behind on thinking about Christmas shopping. Dang it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alisa said...

I'm glad you posted again though I'm afraid you're gonna skip it again. Now that I know you're back I'll keep checking more often. I love their costumes by the way!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home