Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why I'm quitting tobacco

Whoo Nelly, have I gotten out of the habit of this. I switched from staff to faculty and, consequently, I am on campus only a couple days a week. So, sure, you'd think that would give me more time to blog, but it turns out that watching a 2- and 1-year-old all day long is really time-consuming. Huh. Note to self.
Anyway, besides Heidi's epilepsy, things really aren't that interesting. I mostly watch Disney during the day and try to sneak in some recorded programs at night. Oooh, that's new though--I'm finally done nursing and getting up in the middle of the night, so I don't have to go to sleep at 9 p.m. anymore! Score! It's the little things.
I have to go grade my Romanticism midterms now. Fun stuff. But I will leave you readers out there with this thought: is it self-loathing of me to never want to eat my own cooking? Or am I simply just bad at it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home