Friday, June 23, 2006

Help me help you

I don't know what's up, but something seems to be wrong with the blog. I can't get the front page to open up, although when I check on it, I can get into the posting page. Curious. I think Tom Cruise is succeeding in his campaign to erase anything negative someone wrote about him. Don't take it so personally, Tom. I don't like Angelina Jolie either, but you don't see her getting all worked up about it. Geesh.

Until I can take down the Scientologists, I shall post a picture of the Wubby as a calming salve against the injustices of an unkind world:



He's so very fluffy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please go away, Angelina Jolie, I am tired of seeing you and hearing about you. I just don't understand the fascination with her and Brad Pitt has become so much LESS good looking and LESS interesting. But, that is just my opinion.
thank you for sharing the picture of fluffy wooby j!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I agree totally. I have made it my mission to avoid anything about them on the tv or internet. I know it won't make much of a difference, but I feel like I'm doing my part.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you trying to avoid? (This is me also doing my part to forget I know who they are.) :)

I crack myself up.
TGIF!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

He's been doing this thing where he lies on his back on the floor and stretches his arms and legs waaaay out, so he looks like he's about 5 feet long and all his belly fur stands up. Adorable!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home