Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Big Moo got the fifth

I just got back from the gym, where I was reading an old Glamour magazine. One particular tidbit stood out to me: their report that Jennifer Aniston once paid $6000 a month to trainers and nutritionists to get her into shape. $6000. Holy cow. Look, I get disgusted by My Sweet Sixteen just like everybody else, but this really made me stop and think. You realize what kind of mansion you could get for $6000 a month? Using my current car payment as a gauge, I could have bought 40 of them for that much money. You could feed a starving child McDonald's three times a day for three years with $6000. And she spends it on a trainer to lose weight and reduce her body fat from 8% to 2%. What the f. What the effing f.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't IMAGINE having the kind of $$ that would allow you to spend $6000 on something as frivolous as a trainer...I read stuff like that about what stars spend on their makeup, hair, etc. and it makes me sick at my stomach. Did I hear on the news this a.m. that Jennifer aniston got engaged?

8:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I heard that, too. That's an interesting couple, Jennifer and Vince. I keep waiting for the day she puts him on the Zone diet. He'll be down to 135 in no time.

But, yeah, wasn't she making about a million dollars each episode of Friends at the end? I bet she uses one dollar bills to wipe her hiney.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Let's tell ourselves that the money they would have spent on Chanel dresses is going to the cost of bodyguards and lawyers. Know what? That still doesn't make me feel better :)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home