Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm concerned about this hemline

I've been up since 4:45 this morning. I think my body realizes how hot it is during the day and is trying to encourage me to get things done before the sun rises. As much as I appreciate the thought, I wish my body would shut it. Sleep-deprived and sweaty is not the look I'm going for.

It was pretty hot in the house when I got up. As is his new custom, Wubby was splayed on the hardwood floor with his eyes half closed, trying as hard as he could not to move a milimeter. That poor cat. I keep telling him to go down into the basement where it's cool, but he just won't listen. I think he's as afraid of the basement as I am. One day I'm going to shake the thought that a psychotic ax murder lives in the closet down there, but for now, I'm erring on the side of caution.

I'm really hoping that something good is on tv tonight. The last couple weeks have just been a wasteland of horrible reality shows. Is Project Runway on tonight? Bravo has been a lifesaver this summer. Thank goodness for Kathy Griffin and Tim Gunn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home