Thursday, July 20, 2006

16 tons and what do you get

Look out, world, because I am feeling cranky today. I think I'm doing a fairly good job of suppressing it when I'm interacting with other people, but I still feel this overwhelming urge to punch a pigeon or kick a chipmunk. Why my rage always get focused on small woodland creatures, I don't know, but there you go. I also don't know why I'm in such a mood. I have some ideas but they're really too stupid to even post. Like, is it reasonable to be in a bad mood because I don't like what I'm wearing today and then Willard Scott got on my nerves on the Today show? I have a feeling there's a deeper cause for my ire, but I haven't figured it out yet. Perhaps my time would be better spent just eating chocolate and shopping to make me feel better. Yes, Oprah, I know you think that's a bad idea, but you also don't have to work in a library with ceiling grates falling on your head either, so you just shut it.

I am happy to say that I saw the first episode of Project Runway last night and loved it. I dug the coffee filter dress and the fur-collar coat, but what the heck is the deal with that guy who looks like a wax version of Alan Cumming but with a really poor attitude? He's even surlier than the guy with the painful-looking neck tattoos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Alan Cumming just seems like so much more fun than that guy...but I guess it's easy to be happy when you're filthy rich.

I hate the word verification, too, believe me. The "i" and "l" look the same, as do "g" and "q." Very annoying.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so much better to know I am not the only one who has to do the word verification more than once at times!
I watched Project Runway on NBC the other night and loved it! I, too, loved the coffee filter dress but agreed with the judges on the guy that won. he was a little TOO sure of himself, though. Where can I get a hat that is a basket with chains hanging from it?

11:13 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I can't wait to see last night's episode...such a good show! Do they say if they ever fixed up the apartments?

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home