Friday, July 07, 2006

Gopher, Everett?

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't get real excited about North Korea's missile testing. Sure, it worries me a little because people shooting nuclear weapons around is never a good idea...especially when your missiles don't work that well. Can you imagine some poor North Korean farmer in his fields, minding his own business, when next thing he knows, a chunk of defective missile falls out of the sky and bonks him on the head? That ain't cool. But I think the real reason I can't take North Korea seriously is because of how goofy their dictator looks. That Kim Jong-Il looks like a human bobblehead. And, believe me, I know it's not a good idea to underestimate a despot because of his looks, but I just can't help it. I'm thinking about calling up the CIA and suggesting we take out Kim there and install George Clooney in his place as President of North Korea. George wouldn't want to missile anybody...he's too happy just being him.

Man, I come up with the best ideas when I've actually slept. Where's my Nobel Peace Prize?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Team America was such a funny movie. I bet Kim Jong-Il hated it! Hee!

I bet Bono's got some good stories. Isn't he something like 5'6"?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Heh, nobody gives Al Gore credit for the internet until it goes down. That was probably the worst thing that man ever said. Lock. Box.

Yes, I am totally lost today with email down. It feels so lonely...ronery! So ronery!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home