Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I love poetry, a nice glass of scotch and my good friend, Baxter

I don't care how many more times people tell me I look like a corpse in this lipstick, I still like how I look in "iced mauve." Maybe there's a small part of me that's a little bit goth and likes the undead look. But I refuse to go all out with that image and prance around town looking like I think vampires are real. Cause they're not. It's all made up, kids. Dracula is just like Santa Claus in the reality department. Accept it and move on.

Update on the blood type situation: my Mom tells me that she looked at my original hospital paperwork from when I was born, and it says I was AB positive. This just gets curiouser and curiouser. Either I've suddenly lost my rh or one of these labs made a mistake. My first impulse is to blame the lab that did the bloodwork in the 70's because I always tend to blame filthy hippies for all my problems. That's how I roll.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love lamp!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I saw that. Brick killed a guy!

I can't wait to see Talladega Nights! That looks like it's going to be right up my alley. I'll be there in DC if I have to steal gas to get there.

And, thanks. I like to think people are just jealous of me, too :)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I didn't think of that. Perhaps my rh disappeared because my old blood was sucked out by a vampire and replaced with new, improved vampire blood, so I'm now a vampire, but I just didn't realize it...and that would totally explain why I can't sleep at night...brilliant!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

According to Buffy and Angel, Victorian England was a boon for vampires, for sure. This explains a lot. Now I won't have to feel so bad about not being able to tan.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all fits!

Do you have any memories of the Boxer Rebellion? Angel et al. had a good time there as well.

All my vampire knowledge comes from Buffy, Angel and a weird documentary I saw once on people who thought they were vampires.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw that documentary or one just like it about those people who believe they are vampires. i really just laughed at them...get a grip, people.
ann, this blood mystery is interesting, keep us posted!
ok, going home now, pray i don't melt into the pavement and Emma Helen end up at preschool overnight b/c mommy melted. tootles!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home