Monday, July 17, 2006

It's peanut butter jelly time!

J and I went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 yesterday. That was a good movie. Like the first one, I thought the best parts were the scenery and Johnny Depp. In fact, Orlando and Keira were getting on my nerves so much that I almost started cheering when their characters started fighting at the end. At last, drama! Did anybody else see this preview they were showing of the Transformers movie? They're making a Transformers movie? I thought that was a joke. It looked like it's going to be live-action, although I'm assuming all the Transformers will be computer-generated. Sigh. Why can't they ever just leave well enough alone? Next thing you know, you'll start hearing rumors about a Thundercats movie starring Charlize Theron and Chad Michael Murray. Yech.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Pirates too! I loved it! And I can't wait for the next one! Were you surprised by the ending?

I actually like Orlando Bloom- more than Johnny Depp- not sure why though.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thundercats- HO!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new Pirates movie! I have not been to the theatre since December, however, so Pirates may end up on our netflix list! :) We did watch "Garden State" last night...loved it!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show's over Synergy!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I agree that the Transformers movie is destined to suck. Honestly, who thought that was a good idea?

I guess I should restate that Orlando and Keira did a fine job in the movie...their relationship just seemed kind of boring. And that is precisely why happily married people are no fun to watch on tv. Boring.

Does any channel show Jem repeats? I loved that show!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home