Monday, August 07, 2006

Woof!

I woke up at 2:45 this morning and didn't fall back asleep until close to 5. Yeah, I know. And to top off the fact that I was having insomnia, a neighbor's dog started barking around 4 and kept up the constant barking for over half an hour. Now, I realize I am a cat person more than a dog person, but I love dogs nonetheless. So you know it's a bad sign when I start daydreaming about shooting sharp tranquilizer darts at a dog to shut it up. I won't blame an owner because their dog barks, but I do blame owners for not bringing a dog inside when it's been barking nonstop for over 5 minutes at 4 a.m.. I have my limits, people.

The good news is that it's almost lunchtime. We're having sliced strawberries and bananas for our fruit today. This is making me giddy with anticipation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I would much rather dogs get barking out of their system during the day so I can get some freaking sleep!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home