Sunday, August 06, 2006

Maybe I do want to be a French fry!

Has anybody else seen that commercial for Burger King's chicken fries where all the chickens are sitting on a stoop, and the one chicken has all the French fries around him? And the other chickens are taunting him saying "Maybe you want to be a French fry!" and the chicken keeps saying "Maybe I do." Something about that commercial cracks me up. I don't know if it's how they animate the chickens talking or if it's the voices or what, but I find it completely hilarious. It's way better than the hucking chicken, that's for sure.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that commercial last night and laughed out loud! My sense of humor can be pretty sophomoric, though!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I love our sense of humor, even if it is sophomoric. At least we're not middle-school-ic.

"Maybe you do, ok?"

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one of the funniest commercials ever. I too laughed out loud. It is the only one that I will stop flipping through the channels, and turn up the volume when I see it. It strikes a chord with me - Maybe I do want to be a french fry!

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home