Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shake your thing and violate it

Is there any time less fun than the half hour you wait between when you took your ibuprofen and when it finally kicks in? Gah. I am such a wuss.

I had this grand plan last night to switch back and forth between Project Runway, South Park and Sex and the City at 10:00 so I could at least catch snippets of each show. Then I, of course, fell asleep on the couch at promptly 9:55. That is fantastic. If anybody wants to fill me in on who got kicked off PR, please do so. I'm dying of curiosity. I know I can catch the rerun soon, but I still want to know right now!

I got a call last night from my doctor's offering me $80 to go to a focus group tonight for two hours because they want some feedback on some computer programs or something. She told me what they were, but I wasn't paying attention because I immediately starting calculating how many shirts I could buy with that much money. I'll report back tomorrow and let you know how it went. Hopefully they won't try to do any experiments on me. I don't want anybody finding out that I can change my Rh protein at will or I might be persecuted as a mutant. I am the future!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I'm still surprised he wasn't eliminated after the dog episode. Interesting.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

There's nothing better than a Project Runway marathon on a quiet Saturday afternoon. You throw some s'mores in there, and it's pure heaven.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home