Monday, July 02, 2007

Form of...an iceberg!

I woke up this morning with a pain in my nose. If I touch the top of my nose where the cartilage meets the bone, it hurts. This makes me wonder if I slapped myself in the face while I was sleeping last night. Because I actually slept pretty well, and I just know that wasn't from natural causes. I must have beaten myself about the head or something to make myself sleep so well, I just know it. I'm a self-mutilating somnambulist!

We had a nice weekend. J got a lot of work done in the kitchen. So much so that it actually looks nice and clean in there now. Get out of town! Since he was painting, I didn't help him that much...unless you count shouting to him from the living room as helping. I was just trying to keep him updated on what was happening on the movies I was watching on tv. Because I know when you're doing hard physical labor, you'd just die if you didn't know that Bruce Willis had caught the bad guy in Unbreakable. I'm so helpful!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Self-mutilating somnambulist is a good title for a book.

I bet the kitchen looks great now. You give that hubby of yours a high five for me.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'll do that. He really did a great job. He's much more of a perfectionist than I am. It takes him longer to get jobs done, but, man, it actually looks good when he's finished. Sometime, I'll have to try that approach.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Mike is the same way. I always get mad b/c he insists on 3 coats of paint no matter what!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That sounds like way too much work to me. Heh.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home