Thursday, July 05, 2007

I felt like Ben Franklin

I haven't gotten a "no baby yet" email from Katie in the last couple days, so I'm wondering again if this means she had her baby! Squee! I really hope so. And that would just be adorable if he was born on the 4th of July. He'll never have to work on his birthday. Alll riiiight. We had a very nice holiday visiting my family yesterday. J and I didn't actually go see any fireworks, but we almost got struck by lightning at a festival, so we felt like that was close enough. Seriously, we were standing in a parking lot under overcast skies and next thing you know there's this loud bang and flashing lights 6 feet away and everybody around us is running for cover. J said the hairs on his arms even stood up. It's just a darn good thing none of us was holding up a golf club or twirling a baton at the time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I'm glad you and J didn't get caught in the spark! I don't think Baby Shifflet would handle that very well! As for Katie, from Alisa's blog it looks like she was being induced yesterday, so hopefully everything went ok!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh, I'll have to check out Alisa's blog! That's so cool! I hope everything went ok, too. Let me know if you hear anything.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home