Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I have a lot of fond memories of that dog

I don't know if it's the fact that I've been awake since 3 a.m. or what, but I would kill somebody for some sweet tea right now. Am I even supposed to drink sweet tea? You know what? I don't care. If I don't get either that or a frozen coke/Coca-Cola Icee, somebody gonna get hurt. And that somebody will probably be the poor, defenseless Andy Warhol tome sitting on my desk. You know what I don't get about Warhol? Cause I like the Pop Art, I really do, but that guy wore sunglasses indoors all the time. Speaking as somebody with very poor eyesight, I just can't imagine choosing to walk around all day barely being able to see what's in front of you. What a goofball. And you know what else? I don't see what the big whoop is about Shia LeBeef or whatever that kid's name is. And what is High School Musical anyway? Pfft. I am so tired.

7 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

You need to get you some sweet tea, Ann!! Do you have Chic Fil A up there? The little bit of caffeine in tea won't hurt you! If you want directions on making tea at home, let me know! :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, yes, I remember you taught me how to make sweet tea down in SC, but I've forgotten how to do it. That would be AWESOME!! I did finally go get a bottle of Lipton iced tea. It's yummy, but I love the homemade stuff!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I actually really like Shia LeBeouf. He was in this great golf movie, yes...GOLF! I think he's a good actor but he's getting a ton of work which usually makes me dislike someone immediately.

McD's down here sells sweet tea that's really, really good. Beth, I think I need the at home directions too!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Beth makes the best sweet tea. And her husband makes the best margaritas I've ever had. They are a gifted couple.

Yeah, I think I'm getting a little Shia LeBoof overload here. Maybe I'll rent Disturbia and find out what all the commotion is about.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The golf movie was "The Greatest Game Ever Played." It was very sweet. Disturbia sounded pretty cool. He sucked on SNL though.

I've still never met Beth's hubby or daughter. Maybe she's ashamed of me...

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago. Had to let you know that Skyline, Waffle House, Cracker Barrel and Ruby Tuesdays all have sweet tea. Also, congrats!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

SWEET TEA OUT OF A BOTTLE??!!! That is a sin. I will email you directions on making homemade ASAP.

I am being dramatic, sorry! :)

Alisa, PUHLEASE! I am not ashamed, I just enjoy getting away from my family sometimes! hee hee! You will meet everyone at our housewarming party which we are hoping to do in early October! (not so hot)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home