Monday, July 09, 2007

Now that we've heard from Katie that she and her baby are doing well and getting used to life together, I want to see some pictures. I know that, empirically, a lot of babies look similar, but I still love to try to pick out parental features. I can spend half an hour examining a baby's eyes trying to decide if they're mom's or dad's. It's more addictive than sudoku.

We went and saw Live Free or Die Hard yesterday. That was a fun movie! The interaction between Bruce Willis and the Mac kid was fun, and I liked that his daughter was so tough. Plus, I found the concept of the movie interesting--what would I do if all the country's technology was gone? If the electricity went out and all I had was a battery-powered radio? Cause, as I've said before, I'm pretty lost without McDonald's and tv. I'd probably have to start eating dirt and whittling sticks for fun. Sounds fascinating.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite enjoy the baby pics too.

I'm glad you liked the third Die Hard. It definitely looks like fun.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Wasn't it the fourth Die Hard? Wow, that's a lot of sequels, and it's impressive that this one was still good after all this time.

Have you seen any pictures of Katie's baby yet?

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP! You're right, it was the 4th. Geeze.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know, it's hard to believe! But, I'm telling you, Bruce Willis is still believable as a man who can whoop some hiney. They also had previews for The Simpsons Movie. I am SO excited for that one!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy the baby pics as well- but am totally clueless on who a baby looks like until they are like 2 years old! It's a mystery to me! Might be different with my own, but I'm not holding my breath.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home