Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Death Pockets

Man, I'm glad I don't live in northern Ohio right now. They got some really bad flooding up there yesterday. My favorite part of the local news was when the weatherman was relating a conversation he'd had with a flood victim who was upset because he'd lost his NASCAR memorabilia collection. Oh, the humanity!

I stepped on the scale this morning. That was a mistake. I should have given myself a couple more days to work off that chocolate-and-peanut-dipped ice cream cone I got on Sunday. Oy. I really don't want to put on too much weight while I'm pregnant, but the scale just keeps going up and up. Well, perhaps if I give up eating half a box of Dibs, that would help. Yeah. That might do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Please don't stress about your weight!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I swear, I'm trying not to, but, man, it's hard watching that scale creep up. At least I haven't hit the 100-pound mark yet. Heh.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home