Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm going to have Frye's lower horn jerked

We saw The Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. Excellent movie. The action sequences in that trilogy are always so good. Generally, I have trouble following the plots in Bourne movies, but this one was pretty straight-forward. Plus, there's nothing wrong with staring at Matt Damon punching people for two hours. I wish I could disarm assassins with only my bare hands and the occasional encyclopedia. That would rule.

I'm still feeling giddy knowing that we're having a boy, too. I was thinking about it all weekend. I have the utmost admiration and respect for people who don't find out the sex of their fetus, but I'm glad I did. The suspense was too much for me. I fear if I'd told the technician not to tell us, I'd have spent all weekend looking at the ultrasound pictures looking for clues. I'm my own worst enemy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking it was just about time for that 20 week ultrasound!

So excited for you! Little boys are awesome ;)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

How is your little guy doing? Is he saying "mama" yet? ;)

9:26 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

There was no way I could have waited until birth to find out the gender, I figured there would be enough surprises! And,I liked being able to plan and buy little girl clothes! :)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home