Monday, August 06, 2007

Tonight we dine in Hell! Or, as I call it, "Applebee's"

This is how humid it is here today: on this morning's weather report, the satellite shot of the city had the green blob of rain all over it, but the weatherman came on and said "That's not rain. There's just so much moisture in the air that it's showing up as rain." Gah. And the drops of either dew or rain on my car this morning never evaporated as we drove into work. That cannot be a good sign. The only good thing about this is that I don't have the kind of hair that frizzes out in humidity. Otherwise, I'm sure I'd look like Monica in that episode of Friends where they went to the Bahamas.

I'm getting to so excited to hear news of Ashley's baby! We should definitely hear something tomorrow, but there's always that chance that the baby could come early. Squeal! I would guess that the delivery can't come soon enough for her. She was such a trouper working as long as she did though. Women these days are tough. There's no sitting around eating bonbons for us!

3 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

Oh my goodness, that episode of Friends is HILARIOUS!!! My hair doesn't get that frizzy but it definitely gets frizzy! :)

Keep us posted on Ashley!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a frizzy girl, I am really hating all this humidity. Grrrr...

I can't wait for the Baby G to show up.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Monica's hair was the funniest thing about that episode. The Joey/Rachel romance always icked me out.

Ok, we have to all agree that if we hear something about Ashley, we post it so we all know.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home