Thursday, August 02, 2007

There's a fungus among us

Wow, that bridge collapse in Minneapolis was crazy! That is nuts that a bridge that size just fell apart like that. Dang. I wouldn't say I have a fear of bridges per se, but I always feel a trifle uncomfortable driving on a tall bridge over a large body of water like that. It doesn't feel entirely natural. Well, I hope they manage to find some more survivors today, although it amazes me that anybody made it out of there alive.

On a completely unrelated note, the soles of my feet have started to itch and turn red. Now, webmd tells me this is probably because of my increased estrogen, so I don't know if there's anything I can do to relieve it, but if anybody has ideas, I'm all ears. Pregnancy comes with the weirdest symptoms. Makes me glad I didn't go through this when I was younger, as, admittedly, I was even more wussy back then.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bridge thing is so sad and scary! I'm really curious to hear why it collapsed like that.

Wow, you're right about pregnancy having weird symptoms.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Seriously. I was glad it wasn't a terrorist attack, but what kind of structural flaw could let the whole bridge collapse like that?

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your feet could be stretching. I know I went up a size and a half when I was pg with Kassidy. Good News: They won't get bigger with any future pregnancies...Bad News: They probably won't shrink back to their previous size.

Are they hot, too? A friend got me some cooling gel pads that you put in the fridge then strap onto your feet and they were great! Good Luck!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home