Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Your cholesterol's so high you're practically a solid

I'm definitely feeling the wardrobe crunch now. I'm still only showing a teeny little bit (to me it looks more like I overindulge in supreme nachos as opposed to being pregnant), but I'm feeling very self-conscious about how many bulges are being seen through my clothes. I've been wrapping a hair tie around the buttons of my pants, but even that is starting to strain a little bit, so I'm going to have to go whole hog (no pun intended) with the maternity clothes here sometime soon. I've also been trying to stick to my bigger tshirts because I wore a smaller one today and I already feel like I'm showing too much gut. It's like those girls you see walking down the street with the super-tight pants, shirts that have no chance of meeting the waistband and they've got muffin tops in eight different places and you just say to yourself "Ooooh, not a good choice." I don't want to be one of those girls.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to take those muffin top girls, shove them in a 360 mirror, tell them to exhale and ask "do you really think this looks good?"

It's a good thing maternity clothes are so cute now. I hope you find some good pants. There's nothing like a good pair of pants.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ain't that the truth. Pants!

I would love to know why these girls squeeze themselves into too-tight clothes from neck to ankle. That cannot be comfortable.

10:30 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Ann, i have one word for you: ELASTIC
I know it is not always attractive, but it will be your best friend. Also, I never ever wore nightgowns until I was 8-9 months pregnant and that is the first thing i did when I got home was put on a nightgown so i would have nothing around my waist. (I was 8-9 mos pregnant in Aug/Sept)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home