Thursday, July 12, 2007

I swear I haven't been drinking, occifer

Heh, I just read an item on tvguide.com that Lindsay Lohan is now a lesbian. Riiiight. That girl is way too drunk to know if she's homosexual or not. Seriously, one's sexuality should only be decided when one is sober and calm. Much like trimming one's bangs. I always used to do that after I'd gone out during college, and I'd show up to class the next day with my face looking crooked. Ahh, those were the days. And, really, there weren't that many of them. I didn't turn 21 until I was a senior in college, so I think the number of stories I have about going out are far fewer than a lot of people I've met. And even when I did go out, I had such a low tolerance for alcohol that I'd have two beers and puke them back up an hour later. I was no party animal, that's for sure. But I was a cheap date. Some chicks require $50 worth of alcohol before they puke on their friends. Not me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that if one is hanging out with lesbians, then they at some point will often start to believe they are homosexual too, even if they've never even thought about it before. Remember Anne Heche? Talk about a walking train wreck. That woman switches sides like nobody's business...well, when she's not busy warning strangers about aliens landing. Oy.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That Anne Heche thing was very strange. Sometimes I think it was more for publicity than anything else. I really think Lindsay Lohan is a very confused young girl, too. You can't believe what somebody's saying right after they left a bathroom stall, if you get my drift.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cute that you didn't drink before you were 21. Awww...

The Anne Heche thing was definitely for publicity. And yeah, Lindsay is very, very confused and probably being influenced by all the wrong people.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Lindsay needs to start hanging out at retirement homes instead of clubs. I know there are still drugs there, but at least you don't get high off Lipitor.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home