Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It is, like, so hot out here!

I have my monthly OB appointment this morning. I don't know why, but I get very nervous before these appointments. So much so that I've been awake since 4 a.m. feeling anxious. This sort of hyper-worrying makes me wonder if I'm going to be one of those parents who gives their kids a 9:00 curfew and installs a GPS chip in the kid's neck so they always know where they are. That is so creepy! And if I know 17-year-olds, they'll figure out a way to cheat that chip anyway. If there's one group you can never underestimate in terms of sneakiness, it's teenagers. They're worse than the KGB. Really, instead of using the CIA, we ought to send some high schoolers to find Osama bin Laden. It'll probably take them about 20 minutes.

3 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

You are right!! Great idea, Ann! You should run for office.

not sure what time your appt is, but i hope it goes well and let us know when you get back!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Everything was fine at the doctor's! Yay! She heard the heartbeat and the baby moving around, so that was reassuring. I feel like I'm getting quite large with this weight gain, but she said I'm within acceptable parameters, so I'll try to take her word for it :)

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear ya on the wieght gain! I evidently gained 4 lbs in a week- but with only 6 days to go, they thought I was doing ok. But yikes!
It doesn't help that I figured out how to eat ice cream on my diet! :-p

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home