Wednesday, July 25, 2007

He don't even have his license, Lisa

My sister-in-law sent me an email with a bunch of funny expressions, and one of them was "In life, I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you've finished." It's funny cause it's true.

Well, I just don't know what to do with Lindsay Lohan anymore. What happened to the good old days when young Hollywood stars just did cocaine in the privacy of their own homes? Since when did it become acceptable to go driving around Santa Monica chasing other cars with cocaine in your pocket? Remember back when River Phoenix died and most of us had no idea he was even a drug addict? Although, looking back, I really should have noticed something was up when I saw his performance in Sneakers. Anyway, another theory I heard is that she's just doing all this so she can go to jail like Paris Hilton did and get all that publicity. Would not surprise me. If there's one thing I don't understand, it's Hollywood. Perianal wax jobs? I mean really. That is gross.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was wrong with River in Sneakers?

She's really a mess. We'd all be better off if Lindsay, Paris and Britney disappeared.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Didn't he seem kind of hyper and crazed in that movie? I remember watching it at the time and thinking "Huh, he seems odd," but I was too young to think "Huh, he's on smack."

10:00 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

Have you heard about OK! Mag publishing an article about their interview with Britney? I guess there was a bucket of chicken, greasy fingers, and couture clothing involved. From all the hype I've heard, this could ruin her for good.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I did read about that! Sounds like she just fell off the turnip truck and right into a photo shoot. And did you hear how her dog was pooping all over the place and how she was feeling herself up during the interview? Charming.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home