Friday, July 20, 2007

You, George, big tree!

I was eating my cereal this morning, looking at the Wubby, and it occurred to me that there are a lot of advantages to being covered in fur. Wubby never has to worry about wrinkles, sunburn or the appearance of cellulite. Plus, when you're furry, you don't have to wear clothes, so think of all the money people could save on turtlenecks if we were all hairy like that. Summertime would be tough, but with enough panting, I'm sure we'd survive. And, really, I'm not entirely convinced that people were meant to live in hot climates anyway, so the fur thing might keep us from living in hurricane-plagued areas. Everybody's happy! Well, except for the ones who have to clean the drains in the tub. That would kind of suck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the not having to worry about wrinkles, sunburn or cellulite.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Seriously, doesn't that sound nice? Wubby's only skin concern is a little dryness in the wintertime but that's about it. He doesn't have to worry about breakouts either. Ahhh.

12:55 PM  
Blogger JLR said...

Don't forget these other downsides:
fleas, mange, statically charged during thunderstorms, bottles of shampoo, band-aids...I could go on but I'm being a "Debbie Downer!"

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home