Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Let the poopy pants begin

I'm so excited to hear from Ashley today about the baby! I was trying to imagine what it must feel like to head off to the hospital knowing you're going to leave with a new baby and a whole new life to get used to. In the words of Marty McFly, "Heavy." But it's so exciting and cool. I hope they get lots of pictures. Not of the actual procedure itself because, well, I have no need for that, but I love the shots of the baby on the scale for the first time, usually with its mouth open and looking like it was caught mid-flail. Heh. Poor babies. That whole birth thing must be such a shock to the system.

And somebody has please got to do something to get that Kia Rondo commercial off the air for me. You know the one with the people in the rainbow shirts singing "Let the sun shine in?" Argh! Every time that comes on, I get that song in my head, and I hate that song. And, frankly, I have no idea what rainbows and sunshine have to do with selling a car anyway. They must be targeting a very specific demographic with that one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate that commercial too.

I wonder when we'll hear about Baby G. I'm certainly not going to be able to concentrate on my work today.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm going to play town crier for a minute: Ashley had her baby! Ashley had her baby! I can't wait to hear more details and hopefully see some pictures of her!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

I, too, hate that commercial and just don't get it.

WOO HOO about Ashley and her new baby!!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home