Thursday, August 16, 2007

Flexor

Good news--I think I've been feeling the baby move the last couple nights! I'm really not 100% sure that it's not gas, but from what other moms have been telling me, this sounds a lot like baby disco time. I guess I'm actually entering into that phase where people can tell I'm pregnant, and I can tell I'm pregnant and not just suffering from a 4-month-long flu. And that is very cool. Now if I could just figure out a way to stop my hips from aching. My hips have always felt somewhat arthritic, but this sleeping on my side all the time is really doing a number on my left hip. But I suppose this is a good lesson in what I'm going to feel like when I'm 80. I am so getting a HoverRound.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome about the baby movement! I'm sorry about your hips though, that's gotta suck. Just keep thinking about that HoverRound and it'll be worth, er, I mean keep thinking about that awesome little boy you're having and it'll be worth it.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know, having a RoverRound would rock!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oops, I meant HoverRound. RoverRound sounds like a very fat dog.

9:29 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

a hoverround would be so cool!
my hips haven't been the same since having Emma Helen...try prenatal yoga,seriously. Sleeping on one side all the time killed me, too...do you have a body pillow? if you don't, stop what you are doing and run, not walk, and get one. Fabulous, just fabulous.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Beth, where are some places to look for a body pillow? Would I have to go someplace specific like Babies R Us or would Target and the like carry them?

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bed Bath and Beyond has body pillows, and I know I saw some at Target in the Back To School stuff. I think they are about $10 at BB&B.

3:24 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

Yep, Target has some, I was there last night! See if they also sell the pillowcases for them, too. I love Target...got a tub stopper and exercise clothes all in the same place! :)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home