Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Monkey on the lam

My favorite commercial right now is definitely the Arby's one with the chimpanzees doing the Irish dancing. That one cracks me up every time I see it. It's not just cool to see a bunch of monkeys line-dancing. Oh no. You have to look at the face of the chimp in the middle because he's got this enormous grin and he's shaking his head back and forth and looking ridiculously entertained. I love a good dancing monkey commercial. There really aren't enough of them.

I had a day off work yesterday, but I spent a lot of it taking care of J who caught some nasty cold that was causing all of his bodily humors to change color. I have found, however, that when we fed him some KFC mashed potatoes with gravy, he started feeling a lot better. Never doubt the medicinal properties of properly prepared mashies, people! They're a miracle worker.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the mashies.

Ok, I'm going to look for that Arby's commercial.

9:27 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

Behold, the power of Colonel Sanders!

Amen.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Fast food establishments bring so much joy and peace to my life. That is the lesson for today.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home